Current Newsletter | Volume 13 Issue 1
Key Articles in this issue;
- M.Sc Bioethics Trainees
- Research Ethics of Alzheimer’s Disease and Alzheimer’s disease related Dementia in Nigeria. (READING Project)
- Blended Diploma Program for Health Research Ethics Committee Members of IRRUA Specialist Hospital.
- Courtesy Visit To Prof. Jesse Abiodun Otegbayo on His Appointment As The Chief Medical Director University College Hospital Ibadan By Faculty Members Of The Centre For Bioethics And Research, Nigeria.
- My Experience since attending the Online Diploma in Bioethics Program at the Centre for Bioethics and Research.
- Going A Step Further After M.Sc. Training in Bioethics at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria: My PhD Experience.
- Onsite Institutional Ethics Committees and Health Researchers training
- Live-streaming of Events
- Bioethics Seminar
- Online Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) in collaboration with BRANY, New York
- Online Training and Resources in Research Ethics Evaluation (TRREE)
- BeOnline Journal – Accepting Manuscripts for Review and Publication
- Closing Remarks and Contact Information