Center for Bioethics and Research
The Center for Bioethics and Research hosts several programs for teaching, service and research in Epidemiology, Clinical trials and International Bioethics
Free On-line CITI –IRB course
It is a free online bioethics training program. The CITI program is a subscription service which WAB has collaborated with to provide research ethics education to all members of the research community. Click on the first link below to know what courses to register for and the second and third links respectively to know how to register and complete the courses.
Find out more?
Current CBR Newsletter | Volume 12 Issue 1
Key Articles in this issue;
- The European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP) awards a grant to build Research Ethics Capacity in Nigeria to a Consortium led by CBRTips for Science Projects
- Training and Implementation of the RHInnO electronic ethics review software for six Institutional Health Research Ethics Committees in Nigeria
- DREIN Blended Diploma Program
- 2018 Annual Bioethics Conference of the Bioethics Society of Nigeria
- Research Ethics of Alzheimer’s Disease and Alzheimer’s Disease-Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) In Nigeria (Reading) Project.
- M.Sc Bioethics at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. My Experience as a WAB Scholar by Dr. Mrs Victoria Ijeoma Ezeome
- M.Sc Bioethics Trainees at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- ENTRENCH Blended Diploma in Research Ethics
- My personal experience as a trainee in the Blended Diploma Research Ethics program of Centre for Bioethics and Research, Nigeria.
- Going A Step Further After M.Sc. Training in Bioethics at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria: My PhD Experience.
- Onsite Institutional Ethics Committees and Health Researchers Training
- Online Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) in collaboration with BRANY, New York
- BeOnline Journal – Accepting Manuscripts for Review and Publication
- Closing Remarks and Contact Information