Center for Bioethics and Research
The Center for Bioethics and Research hosts several programs for teaching, service and research in Epidemiology, Clinical trials and International Bioethics
Free On-line CITI –IRB course
It is a free online bioethics training program. The CITI program is a subscription service which WAB has collaborated with to provide research ethics education to all members of the research community. Click on the first link below to know what courses to register for and the second and third links respectively to know how to register and complete the courses.
Find out more?
Current CBR Newsletter | Volume 13 Issue 2
Key Articles in this issue;
- M.Sc Bioethics Trainees
- Retreat for M.Sc. Bioethics Faculty Members in University of Nigeria, Enugu.
- Online Blended Diploma Program
- RHInnO Ethics Software Refresher Training
- My Personal Experience as a participant of the Online Blended Diploma Program
- My Experience as an M.Sc. Bioethics Scholar at the University of Ibadan
- Fogarty Administrators Conference for 2019
- Onsite Institutional Ethics Committees and Health Researchers training
- Online Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) in collaboration with BRANY, New York
- Recognition of a high Achiever
- BeOnline Journal – Accepting Manuscripts for Review and Publication
- Closing Remarks and Contact Information