The Center for Bioethics and Research, Nigeria.
The Center for Bioethics and Research (CBR) which now includes the West African Bioethics Training Program (WAB) was established in 2004 through a grant from the Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), with overarching goal of buiding bioethics capacity in West Africa…
Latest News, Events & Useful Articles
Research Ethics Training
Our various training courses on Research Ethics will expose you to the following:
- Protection of human participants in research
- Biobanking and biorepository
- Governance and sharing of data and samples
- Community engagement
The courses have now been redesigned to make learning more user friendly and interesting for you.
The program comprises an online component with online lectures and discussion forum and weekend retreats where reviews and tests based on the online course content are held.
This program is generously funded by the United States’ National Institutes of Health Fogarty International Center and the National Human Genome Research Institute.
Responsible Conduct of Research
This course is designed to inform you on the principles and practice of responsible conduct of research and it meet current United States guidelines for RCR training. This training is available in;
Explore other Training Programs
Volume 15 Issue 2
Key Articles in this issue;
- Masters’ degree training in Bioethics
- Online Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) in collaboration with BRANY, New York
- Publications by MSc. Bioethics Students & faculty
- My MSc. Bioethics (University of Ibadan) experience by Mordecai Owajioniro, (2020/2021 student).
- Current Blended Diploma in Research Ethics training
- My experience as a participant of CBR Blended Diploma program
- Onsite Local Health Research Ethics Committees and Health Researchers training
- CBR e-Mentoring Program
- CBR Sexual Harassment and Safe Working Environment Training Programs
- CBR constitutes a Health Research Ethics Committee
- Publications on ProQuest
- BeOnline Journal – Accepting Manuscripts for Review and Publication
- Information on Job Opportunities
- Closing Remarks and Contact Information
102 Bashorun Road, Ashi, Ibadan. P.O. Box 29822, Secretariat Post Office, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria