Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health and Associate Director (Population Science), Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore
About the Lab
The Center for Bioethics and Research (CBR) Ibadan, Nigeria introduces “Trustworthy AI Lab” with support of the Z-Inspection® Initiative, an interdisciplinary and international research community to evaluate and discuss the mindful use of artificial intelligence.
How to Assess Trustworthy AI in practice
In seven minutes, you will learn the basis of the Z-Inspection® process.
Z-Inspection®: A Process to Assess Trustworthy AI – R. V. Zicari et al, IEEE Transactions on Technology and Society, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 83-97, June 2021, doi: 10.1109/TTS.2021.3066209.
- Artificial Intelligence and Law – A recording of a talk given by Dr. Roberto V. Zicari (which introduces the EU Framework for Trustworthy AI, his research on assessing trustworthy AI, and the EU AI Act) for the course of Dr. Seongwook Heo at the Seoul National University Law School on March 30, 2022.
- How to Assess Trustworthy AI in Practice – R. V. Zicari et al, obtained from Accessible arXiv, https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2206.09887
- Introducing ChatGPT Plus
- New AI classifier for indicating AI-written text
- OpenAI and Microsoft Extend Partnership
- Forecasting Potential Misuses of Language Models for Disinformation Campaigns—and How to Reduce Risk
- New and Improved Embedding Model
- ChatGPT: Optimizing Language Models for Dialogue
- DALL·E API Now Available in Public Beta
- DALL·E Now Available Without Waitlist
- Introducing Whisper
- DALL·E: Introducing Outpainting
- Our Approach to Alignment Research
- New and Improved Content Moderation Tooling
- DALL·E Now Available in Beta
- Reducing Bias and Improving Safety in DALL·E 2
- DALL·E 2: Extending Creativity