Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health and Associate Director (Population Science), Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore
About the Lab
The Center for Bioethics and Research (CBR) Ibadan, Nigeria introduces “Trustworthy AI Lab” with support of the Z-Inspection® Initiative, an interdisciplinary and international research community to evaluate and discuss the mindful use of artificial intelligence.
How to Assess Trustworthy AI in practice
In seven minutes, you will learn the basis of the Z-Inspection® process.
Z-Inspection®: A Process to Assess Trustworthy AI – R. V. Zicari et al, IEEE Transactions on Technology and Society, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 83-97, June 2021, doi: 10.1109/TTS.2021.3066209.
- Artificial Intelligence and Law – A recording of a talk given by Dr. Roberto V. Zicari (which introduces the EU Framework for Trustworthy AI, his research on assessing trustworthy AI, and the EU AI Act) for the course of Dr. Seongwook Heo at the Seoul National University Law School on March 30, 2022.
- Learning to Play Minecraft with Video PreTraining (VPT)
- AI-Written Critiques Help Humans Notice Flaws
- Techniques for Training Large Neural Networks
- Best Practices for Deploying Language Models
- Powering Next Generation Applications with OpenAI Codex
- DALL·E 2 Research Preview Update
- OpenAI Leadership Team Update
- Measuring Goodhart’s Law
- DALL·E 2
- New GPT-3 Capabilities: Edit & Insert
- Lessons Learned on Language Model Safety and Misuse
- Economic Impacts Research at OpenAI
- Solving (Some) Formal Math Olympiad Problems
- Aligning Language Models to Follow Instructions
- Introducing Text and Code Embeddings in the OpenAI API