Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health and Associate Director (Population Science), Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore
About the Lab
The Center for Bioethics and Research (CBR) Ibadan, Nigeria introduces “Trustworthy AI Lab” with support of the Z-Inspection® Initiative, an interdisciplinary and international research community to evaluate and discuss the mindful use of artificial intelligence.
How to Assess Trustworthy AI in practice
In seven minutes, you will learn the basis of the Z-Inspection® process.
Z-Inspection®: A Process to Assess Trustworthy AI – R. V. Zicari et al, IEEE Transactions on Technology and Society, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 83-97, June 2021, doi: 10.1109/TTS.2021.3066209.
- Artificial Intelligence and Law – A recording of a talk given by Dr. Roberto V. Zicari (which introduces the EU Framework for Trustworthy AI, his research on assessing trustworthy AI, and the EU AI Act) for the course of Dr. Seongwook Heo at the Seoul National University Law School on March 30, 2022.
- How to Assess Trustworthy AI in Practice – R. V. Zicari et al, obtained from Accessible arXiv, https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2206.09887
- GPT-4V(ision) system card
- ChatGPT can now see, hear, and speak
- OpenAI Red Teaming Network
- Introducing OpenAI Dublin
- Join us for OpenAI’s first developer conference on November 6 in San Francisco
- Teaching with AI
- Introducing ChatGPT Enterprise
- OpenAI partners with Scale to provide support for enterprises fine-tuning models
- GPT-3.5 Turbo fine-tuning and API updates
- OpenAI acquires Global Illumination
- Using GPT-4 for content moderation
- Confidence-Building Measures for Artificial Intelligence: Workshop proceedings
- Frontier Model Forum
- Moving AI governance forward
- Custom instructions for ChatGPT