It is a free online bioethics training program. The CITI program is a subscription service which WAB has collaborated with to provide research ethics education to all members of the research community. Click on the first link below to know what courses to register for and the second and third links respectively to know how to register and complete the courses.
- Communicating Research Findings
- New Plagiarism Refresher module on CITI
- New Module: Ethical and Appropriate Uses of Administrative Data for Research and Evaluation
- New Course: Research Study Design
- New “Essentials of Grant Proposal Development” Course
- New Course: Essentials of Statistical Analysis (EOSA)