Center for Bioethics and Research
The Center for Bioethics and Research hosts several programs for teaching, service and research in Epidemiology, Clinical trials and International Bioethics
Free On-line CITI –IRB course
It is a free online bioethics training program. The CITI program is a subscription service which WAB has collaborated with to provide research ethics education to all members of the research community. Click on the first link below to know what courses to register for and the second and third links respectively to know how to register and complete the courses.
- Communicating Research Findings
- New Plagiarism Refresher module on CITI
- New Module: Ethical and Appropriate Uses of Administrative Data for Research and Evaluation
- New Course: Research Study Design
- New “Essentials of Grant Proposal Development” Course
- New Course: Essentials of Statistical Analysis (EOSA)
Find out more?
Current CBR Newsletter | Volume 14 Issue 1
Key Articles in this issue;
- M.Sc Bioethics Training Program
- M.Sc Bioethics University of Nigeria, Enugu
- Retreat for M.Sc. Bioethics Faculty Members in .
- Online Blended Diploma Program on the DREIN Project
- My Personal Experience as a participant of the Blended Diploma Program on the Deepening Research Ethics in Nigeria ( DREIN) Project
- Onsite Institutional Ethics Committees and Health Researchers training
- Online Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) in collaboration with BRANY, New York
- BeOnline Journal – Accepting Manuscripts for Review and Publication
- Closing Remarks and Contact Information