The Center for Bioethics and Research (CBR) is inviting you to review our new webinars on CITI program.
The new webinars include, Getting Started in Grant Writing: An Introduction for Graduate Students, Postdocs, and New Faculty. The new webinar features the underlisted:
- Identify major phases in grant proposal development.
- Locate relevant sources of information on funding opportunities.
- Summarize information found in a Request for Proposals.
The other webinars are, Remote Informed Consent: The Same, but Different, but Still the Same. The webinar features the underlisted:
- Consider requirements that apply to remote consent processes and documentation including HHS, HIPAA, and FDA regulated research.
- Adapt informed consent components for a remote process including areas of regulatory flexibility afforded by agencies due to the pandemic.
- Explore electronic consent solutions and challenges.
- Review remote consent process examples in various research scenarios.
And, Understanding Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCTs) and Virtual Study Visits. The webinar features the underlisted:
- Identify differences between traditional trials and decentralized clinical trials.
- Review brief history of development of DCTs.
- Learn about the terminology, regulations, and best practices of DCTs.
- Learn appropriate preparation for, interactions during, and overall conduct for virtual visits.
Visit our website https://bioethicscenter.net/ to take advantage of these webinars and other course offerings, including Research Study Design, Good Clinical Practice, Essentials of Research Administration, Biosafety , Conflict of Interest and many more.