Center for Bioethics and Research
The West African Bioethics is program for teaching, service and research in International Bioethics
The West African Bioethics training program is unique because it uses the opportunity afforded by its location in West Africa to research and train in Bioethics in English and French languages, both of which are widely spoken in the West African subregion
Free On-line CITI –IRB course
It is a free online bioethics training program. The CITI program is a subscription service which WAB has collaborated with to provide research ethics education to all members of the research community. Click on the first link below to know what courses to register for and the second and third links respectively to know how to register and complete the courses.
Find out more?
Current WAB Newsletter | Volume 10 Issue 1
Key Articles in this issue;
- MSC Bioethics Trainees
- My Experience as a WAB Scholar
- New Intakes for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- Onsite/Institutional based step-down training
- Students and Faculty Training
- Appointments/ Achievements
- Online Collaborative Institution Training Initiative
- BeOnline Journal – Accepting Manuscripts for Review and Publication
- Journal articles published by WAB Faculty Members and Students.